AfriForum Youth has structures on the following campuses:
- CPUT (Wellington)
What do we offer to you on campus?
- We offer you training opportunities that you can add to your CV.
- We ensure your safety on campus. During protest action, we hold the university management responsible and can quickly evacuate our members from campus. Moreover, we offer training in self-defence.
- We fight for the preservation of healthy student life. We therefore invite our members to social events, for example, pot-and-punch and beer pong evenings, which the branch arranges among others. We also offer our own type of intervarsity: Boerspitus.
- We take a stand against unfair discrimination in your classes and on campus in general. Our members can therefore bring their problems to our attention, and we find out how we can represent these members. Academic or hostel problems can also be brought to our attention.
- We will oppose any changes to university policies that will affect our members negatively, as we are the voice for our members.
- We offer various opportunities for hikes and personal development.
- We offer you a safe environment in which students can take a stand themselves and build their own futures.
Do you want to join AfriForum Youth’s campus structures? Send an email to email@example.com.
We encourage young working people to join AfriForum Youth’s town branches, which serve as a place for young people to meet. AfriForum Youth also drive campaigns to inform school-attending children of their rights and to promote quality education in their home language.
Why should you get involved?
- You should take responsibility for your own generation, language, history and culture.
- AfriForum Youth is the fastest growing Afrikaner youth organisation.
- Develop yourself by being involved with a positive organisation that cultivates leadership and excellence.
Regularly attend events, discussions and training session. Be a part of proactive actions and campaigns about issues that determine your future.
Become a non-paying Afriforum youth member.
"*" indicates required fields