Read here how we are at work on your campus.
What can we do for you?
- We offer you training opportunities that you can add to your CV.
- We ensure your safety on campus. During protest action we hold the university management responsible and can quickly evacuate our members from campus. Moreover, we offer training in self-defence.
- We fight for the preservation of a healthy student life. We therefore invite our members to social events, for example pot-and-punch and beerpong evenings, which the branch arranges among others. We also offer our own type of intervarsity: Boerspitus.
- We take a stand against unfair discrimination in your classes and on campus in general. Our members can therefore bring their problems to our attention, and we find out how we can represent these members. Academic or hostel problems can also be brought to our attention.
- We will oppose any changes to university policies that will affect our members negatively, as we are the voice for our members.
- We offer various opportunities for hikes and personal development.
- We offer you a safe environment in which students can take a stand themselves and build their own futures.
We need your input to ensure that things run as smoothly as they can. Do you know of something that we don’t? Please tell us! Do you know of something that we don’t? Please tell us!