When: 24 June to 4 July 2020
Where: AfriForum Head Office, Centurion
AfriForum Youth’s branch management members can apply every year to attend a ten-day-long internship during the June/July holidays at AfriForum. The purpose of this internship is two-fold: 1) To equip our branch management members to manage their branches more effectively, and 2) to give these members a head start if they plan on starting a career at AfriForum.
In a nutshell, the internship comprises:
- The execution of actions that relate to AfriForum;
- Branch visits with provincial coordinators;
- Planning, executing and coordinating campaigns;
- Discussion about relevant issues;
- Shadowing in the different AfriForum divisions;
- Personal development;
- Heritage preservation; and
- Evening programmes such as Cantus, braaivleisparlement and other social functions.
At the end of the programme one or two interns can be awarded with a year-long internship at AfriForum.
Please send an Afrikaanse version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
AfriForum Youth branch management enjoys preference. Get involved now. Quick Sign Up